Saturday 5 October 2013

Sheek Hair Styles-What comes to Mind?



                                                         ''Sheek Hair Styles''

Sheek Hair styles? I bet your saying to yourself, What in the name of god is that? Well its up to you to decide what YOU think it is (Within reason) of course .
  Iv chosen Alan Keville again, Just because he is so amazing. Alan has the ability to do a mixture os techniques and styles which I think is very important as a stylist, you need to be able to step out of your comfort zone from time to time and swap up and switch up on techniques and styles. I think Alan does this very well.

        When I think of Sheek as a style I think of Softness,something classical looking, something that is feminine. I feel this image portrays
my thoughts of sheek the best possible way as its a soft looking style with classical references to the braid but yet somehow so inventive and different . This image was taken from Alans Avent Garde collection.
  The main aim of this collection was to create unique styles while still maintaining beautiful hair.
http://www.kevillehair.com/index.php/collect/avant-garde-collection/
   (Link to Alans collections) 

No comments:

Post a Comment