Monday 21 October 2013

My Colleague from a classmates quote about hair from Elizabethen Times.

So, in class everyone had to find a Quote about hair from Elizabethan times and then choose key words from that quote and make a colleague from it . Pretty fun but also very hard.

My partner was Neila and The key words from her quote where, Wreathes, Gold and silver, curly and frizzy .

Using materials provided we made a colleague of what we envisioned the hair style to look like.

  IMG_20131014_172025.jpg

This is my interpretation of the hair style using only the key words and the description of what Neila wanted from communicating her idea to me. You can see the that the ribbion is red I would have liked it to be gold or silver however there wasn't anything available to me that was gold or silver so I had to use the red one instead .  

No comments:

Post a Comment